Thursday 29 September 2011

A Correlation between our Safety and Gay Marriage

I am,right now,too broke to buy internet access.I had to steal a lil cash from my aunt to do this.I hope you understand.
Are you aware that I wrote an article of sorts,last month on ds blog,about the Nigerian government. I am writing now about the fact that the executive and legislative arms of government despite being very prostitutious consumers of a prodigious amount of our precious semen,sorry,funds are really not,um...let me be candid...are not efficient, on average.
Think about this. There's been no clamour by any gay rights group for their right to a civil union.I know nothing about any gay rights group in Nigeria.If you do let me know.Parents on the streets are scared for their children.No one wants their schooling offsprings blown to smithereens.
And yet,all our dear Senators av to offer us,in this dire times,from their posh,plush seats in Abuja is d fact that they wd not endorse gay marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment