Wednesday 8 February 2012

:-s

Never understood why I could never love like other dudes
Was fed on cereals of warm memory verses, spooned
into toothless, gumful mouth when I refused
the warm milk of love that Momma grew
. . .from her chest area
. . .no, her age was no criteria
for my hard-headed refusal
to flap my arms and feet in her cafeteria

No, it really wasn’t
Yes, I was less than a dozen
months old, entrapped already
in a growing man’s prison-
#teamyoungboobs
Momma, your boobs
were beautiful
Cutiful too

Refusal to accept your love,
and the bible your first love,
was not an arc-Cos to the Cos (of us)
. . .was not my new found love for busts

Darling mother mine,
Wouldn’t it be a sin to opine
that my refusal to part with lies
and the raunchiness I twitterise
is to be lain on your oh-so-
not-very-pretty-but-better-than-my-soul-
Boobs that you have successfully hid
from my chuk-chuk eye-lids
for years that score, twenty?

No, it is not, mother
I love you far more than
my now modern affection for
sating erections, sated erections
and margarined slices of red velvet cake

. . .straight and narrow is the way to life
Like an arrow, I’m straight; I cuss, I write
I wrestle the homosexual feelings I get and belch
When my fingers kiss the girls Momma recommends

Forgive me, Ma, the one I love, like me, cusses
When she does, I love it
Her orals like scriptures on pages,
worn- a fuzzy teddy bear on cold nights.


oYA, ppL. nNA can comment-insult me now

2 comments:

  1. Freud would have loved to meet you. Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the gods they really are to be blamed this time.

    ReplyDelete